Tuesday, August 24, 2010

On with the new project.....

This year for Lucky's birthday I have decided to make her a baby doll of her very own. I wouldn't say that I am one that can sew but more the chick that uses Stitch Witchery for EVERYTHING! ha ha ha I will say  that since my sweet little  mama showed me how to use her sewing machine, I have become quite the whiz at sewing. I may not ever want to give the sucker back ha haha
I went over to Hobby Lobby and picked through the clearance section of fabrics and this is what I have so far.......

She still has to get the rest of her hair done, her collar is still not complete, I made her an apron and she will definitely need some RED shoes if I am making her:)!!! Oh, and I will be giving her a great big heart too!

Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leelou Blogs