Friday, September 3, 2010

My sweet little LUCKY :)

Last night I went out to spend the evening with my parents. My step-dad ended up going to watch the Titans play and my sister had plans so I had mom and little Lucky all to myself for the night!
AWESOME!!!
We had so much fun! Lucky and I danced to Dora, ate some ice cream ( I will pretty much give her whatever she asks me for because I am a sucker for the kiddos), ate some cookies, had a few pretzels and then mom and I had fried egg sandwiches for dinner. My mom makes the best ones this side of Texas! YUM!
After dinner, we looked at a bunch of old photos and Lucky looked with us. She would pull one out and say " who dis Aunt CeCe?" or "dat BeBe & Pops". She is so smart it blows my mind! The funniest is when we would ask her who it was and if she didn't know she would get this really cute look on her face and then point her finger at you and say "dat me" . Then she got to take a swim with Mr. Bubble and get a little snuggle time with her Dora pj's.



1 comment:

Leelou Blogs