Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy Friday! Let's go to the Drive-in!

I have a super busy weekend planned but tonight I have a date at the drive in with my sweetie:). I love drive-in movies. There is just something so cool about being able to sit in the back of your truck and watch a movie. I love it! Tonight we are seeing  Karate Kid and Grown Ups. I have been really excited to see Karate Kid because that was such a huge movie for me back when I was a kid. I might even have to break out the old school "crane" to show some love for Ralph. ha ha






Tomorrow I am going to get my 2 favorite little dudes Sam & Will  and we are heading out to BeBe and Pops house for a days of fun in the sun with Stephanie and Lucky!  I can't wait to spend the day with all of my favorite little people:). We are going to have so much fun!

Sunday is work day! Yard, house and whatever else I can get myself into......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leelou Blogs