Saturday, July 3, 2010

Busy week!

Busy weeks make for super fun weekends! My Baboo is in town this week and I have tried to see her as much as I can as well as keep up with all the other things I like to do for fun. One day my mom brought Baboo up to my office for a nice visit. I think everyone up in my office enjoys seeing mom as much if not more than I do because they miss her so much! The judge acts like he isn't super excited to see her but I know he really is because deep down inside that little man there is a giant heart that not too many people see but I know its there! For some strange reason he thinks he should hide it and make people think he is mean. It sure has worked because people are scared to death of him ha ha !

Me, Baboo & mom


Baboo seemed to really enjoy meeting everyone while she was up there that day. People can't believe that she will be 85. She looks amazing for never using anything other than Jergen's lotion. I was telling Dr. Pepper the other day that for years all Baboo has ever used was Jergen's Lotion ( http://www.jergens.com/) and that the other day when I was out at moms in Baboo's bathroom there it was- Baboo's lotion sitting up on the counter ready for her to grab and use when she needed it. It made me think of when I was a kid but the difference now is that she has swithced from the regular to the "firming". Better late than never I guess huh?! ha ha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leelou Blogs