Friday, July 23, 2010

**** Friday Fives*****

Five things that are on your wish list. I have a real wish list and then I have this one ha ha ha. For some reason, this one was WAY more fun to make.....I wonder why?

1. St. Lucia - honestly can you say that you don't want to go there when you look at the picture?
                                   http://www.stlucianow.com/?src=orgRedirection

2. Volvo SUV- a deep blue one. They drive like a car.
                           
3.  Waxing Poetic necklace -  I found one of these here while on Hilton Head Island and bought it for my mom. They are the cutest thing ever!
                                  http://www.laylagrayce.com/Departments/Women/Jewelry.aspx

4. New house - Dream big right?!  

5. To be the next Martha- I want to have a magazine, show...the whole kit and caboodle!

Today if I could have any wish it would be that today would last and last and last because it is our last day at the beach. We have had an amazing time here and as much as I am ready to get home to see my little Oscar dog I hate to leave the beach. Hopefully Oscar will be able to come back with us at some point:). Hope everyone has an awesome day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great list! I've been dreaming of a trip to St. Lucia for years! Maybe one day I'll make it! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be needing one of everything on your list! St. Lucia= PERFECTION!! I am telling that picture is screaming my name!
    Thanks for doing my Friday Fives!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Leelou Blogs