Monday, July 19, 2010

Marvelous Monday at the beach......

  What a gorgeous day we have today!







This is the view from the back upper deck. It is amazing here. The wind isn't too strong this morning and the sun is just right.  I woke up this morning at 6:30 to go for a walk on the beach but I can't seem to find my ipod so I will join Jenny and Mary for their walk to Java Joe's here shortly.

Last night we had grilled pizzas for dinner and they were delicious. On half of mine I had olive oil with goat cheese and priccuto and on the other I had red sauce, sausage, pepperoni, mozzarella, fresh basil and banana peppers. They were amazingly good! I made a salad to go with it but these guys here make my cooking look like small potatoes.
    Don & Jeremy rolling out the dough and getting it ready to grill.

    Andrew preparing the awesome assortment of toppings to choose from....

     They were delicious! Thanks for a great dinner guys!

        Andrew was singing to Jenny :)



Here are a few more from yesterday............






I will post more later. I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leelou Blogs