Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The luckiest!

                                                                    





                         

  So when I came home from house-sitting on Sunday I realized that Oscar has suddenly turned into this shedding machine. I mean it is a wonder the little guy has any fur left. We can brush him and brush him but the hair just keeps coming and it wears me out to have hair of any kind in places they shouldn't be. OCD kicks in BIG TIME! So, yesterday when I got home from Zumba Don had cleaned and given Oscar aka "Sir Sheds-a -lot" a bath so he would be all clean for me. Yeah he is pretty much amazing!

 Every night we ask about how each others day was and what we did. Yesterday he did something so out of the box that I was floored!

 Last night Don says to me all non chalant and all " I signed us up for a contest today honey. If we win we get to go with one of your friends to Dallas." I immediately knew who he was talking about and said "WHAT?!!!" I was so excited that I almost couldn't finish what I was doing. He knows just how much I adore Michael Buble. I know the chances of us winning are slim to impossible but the fact that he took the time to sign us up to go see a concert that he cares nothing about means the world to me! I am so very lucky:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leelou Blogs