Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Ride the WAVE.....

So a few weeks ago I was sitting on my couch feeling like Shamoo when this infomercial came on the boobtube. Picture it; feet propped up, picking at my nail polish wondering if I should go work out in the yard or maybe get my tennis shoes on and take it to the park for a long walk...knowing that either one would be better than just sitting here doing nothing. These women come on the screen and they have great figures, normal figures not the "sucked & tucked" type figures that you see most of the time on the tv. Then they start talking about the "FIRM Wave". They show you all these different moves you can do on it including step, ab work, weights, cardio and stability training as well. It looked like so much fun! I wanted to hop off the couch and do it right then. They said you will see visual results within 10 workouts. So what did I do? I ordered it.....

Yesterday was my 1st time on it and can I just tell you that it is no joke! With the complete set you get a 3 set DVD that includes "Rock it off", where you use weights and for 45 minutes you sweat your A$$ off with these ladies working every muscle you have. I had the best time doing that one. They were right, you have to use your core to stabilize yourself and your legs and outer thighs at the same time to rock the wave while using your arms to lift the weights at the same time. It is one heck of a workout! 45 minutes went by in no time at all. After that dvd I moved on to the Express Abs and loved it too! This one is 10 minutes of nothing but moves to chisel your core and help you get the stability down at the same time. It was awesome!

I highly recommend the FIRM Wave to anyone who wants to workout at home but doesn't know what to do.  I am anxious to see if I have visible results in 10 days:). 


If you go to  www.thefirmwave.com you can get your complete set which includes:
* the Wave
* 3 DVD set
* Floor mat
* Resistance band
* Express Abs DVD
* Express Buns DVD
* Eating guides
*Bonus items

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leelou Blogs